Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ready for the Season ?

As I traveled home on the commuter train tonight it gave me the perfect opportunity think about the upcoming season. By the time I arrived at my station I had gone through my plans for the at least our first game Friday night. My plan for the first game is: 1) I will start my senior goalie 2) I will set my powerplay and penalty kill units and not change them. I also have given some thought to my pre-game talk. In this talk I will remind the players we need to stay out of the penalty box and they should do their best not to retaliate no matter what the other team does. I will conclude my talk by telling the players we just played this team on Wednesday so, we know who we are facing and know we can beat them. Most importantly have FUN.
     Now lets see what happens Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment