Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pre - Season Games are Good

Tonight we had our last pre-season game against the team we will play in the season opener. The game was good for my freshmen because they got to see that they are just as good as freshmen from other schools. For freshmen the sooner they have confidence in themselves the better. This also allowed me to adjust the lines so I am ready for the regular season. The team we played was very physical so my player now know what they are up against. Also, we scored 7 goals against the other team's goalie which also helped with our overall confidence.
  The one thing that concerned me was that the referees let a lot of hitting go and not call penalties. Hopefully they will call a tighter game when the season starts on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment