Thursday, November 4, 2010

One day until the tournament

As I prepare for the Frederick Cup there are a few things to look at. First is my goalie situation which I had discussed in a previous post.  My plan was to have my goalies share time during the tournament however, one of my goalies is not able to play on Saturday do to a previous commitment and the other goalie can not play on Sunday because he has to play for his travel team. As a result how I am going to use my goalies has been decided.
      I looked at the tournament schedule today to see what teams my team will be playing. Of the three teams we will be playing I realized we have not played any of them. My team is not playing on Friday night so I intend to go and watch a couple of games because the teams we are going to play are playing on Friday night. This should be an interesting tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment