Friday, November 5, 2010

The Frederick Cup - Day One

The first day of the Frederick Cup has ended. My team did not play today but I did go and watch a couple of the games. What I saw was that the talent leveled varied which I thought was interesting. There are two conferences in the tournament. Teams are placed in each conference according to their talent which I think is a good idea. My team is in the lower conference which I was fine with due to the skill level I have and the number of freshmen.
   Scoring for the tournament goes as follows: A team can earn one point for each period you win and two points for every game you win. The top two teams in each conference play a championship game Sunday evening.
   My team will play two games on Saturday and one game on Sunday morning. If you want to see good high school hockey come to Skate Frederick this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment