Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Last Game

The last game did not go exactly as planned. The team we played came out being very physical something my team does not handle well. We spent most of the second period killing penalties. It seems despite being very physical and hitting my players very high they did not get any penalties. Due to their high hitting I lost one of my players to a possible concussion. I brought the high hitting to the referees attention but they did not seem to care or be concerned. I thought we had scored a goal but the referee waved off the goal and said the puck came out of the net. I said that could happen if the puck hit the back bar and came back out which is what happened. The referee looked at me confused and said no goal coach. We did lose the game and a number of my team's parents said this was the most physical game they had seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment