Saturday, January 29, 2011

Two Wins in a Row

Last night my team won 9-4 making it two wins in a row. The first time this year my team had won two games in a row. After scoring three quick goals my team seemed to forget how to play hockey. When the first period was over I told the team if they wanted to win they had to get their act together because even though we were up by goals I was not sure we could still win the game. The second period we played better but we took several bad penalties because we got  retaliating for the physical play of our opponents. Between the second and third period I told my team they had to stop taking bad penalties and if they wanted to win they had top play better defense. My team scored four goals in the third period and we won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment